For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for 49ers vs. Titans
More / less information
- San Francisco and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 44 points in 10 of 14 games (71.4%) this season.
- In 64.3% of Tennessee’s games this season (9/14), teams combined to score more than the 44 over / under on Thursday.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 49.8, is 5.8 points higher than Thursday’s over / under.
- The 44.5 points per game that these two teams have awarded to their rivals this season are 0.5 more than the 44 totals for this tournament.
- The 49ers and their opponents have scored an average of 47.2 points per game in 2021, 3.2 more than Thursday’s total.
- In 2021, games involving the Titans have averaged a total of 48.7 points, 4.7 more than the total established in this contest.
49ers stats and trends
- San Francisco has played 14 games, with seven wins against the spread.
- The 49ers have been favored by 3 points or more nine times this season and are 5-4 ATS in those meetings.
- San Francisco’s games this year have surpassed seven of 14 total set points (50%).
- The 49ers scored 25.7 points per game, 3.6 more than the Titans allow per game (22.1).
- When San Francisco records more than 22.1 points, it is 6-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- The 49ers are averaging 366.6 yards per game, 37.4 yards more than the 329.2 yards the Titans give per game.
- In games where San Francisco totals more than 329.2 yards, the team is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- The 49ers have turned the ball over 19 times this season, one more loss than the Titans have forced (18).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for San Francisco’s showdown with the Titans.
Titan stats and trends
- In Tennessee’s 14 games this season, he has eight wins against differential.
- The Titans are 5-1 ATS when underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- Tennessee’s games this year have exceeded the total seven of the 14 chances (50%).
- The Titans scored 24.1 points per game, comparable to the 22.4 given up by the 49ers.
- Tennessee is 7-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall when the team scores more than 22.4 points.
- The Titans are averaging 23.3 more yards per game (345.1) than the 49ers allow per outing (321.8).
- Tennessee is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when the team produces more than 321.8 yards.
- The Titans have turned the ball over 25 times this season, eight more turnovers than the 49ers have forced (17).
Home and road information
- Tennessee is 4-3 against differential, and 5-2 overall, at home this year.
- At home, the Titans have two ATS wins (2-1) as underdogs of 3 or more points.
- Tennessee has exceeded the total twice in seven home games this year.
- The average total points in the Titans’ home games this season is 49.1 points, 5.1 more than the over / under from this meeting (44).
- San Francisco is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall on the road.
- This year, the 49ers are 3-1 ATS as favorites of 3 or more points on the road.
- In three of seven road games this season, San Francisco has outscored.
- This season, the 49ers away games are averaging 46.1 points, 2.1 more than the over / under in this competition (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.