For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Seahawks vs. Lions
More / less information
- Seattle and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 42.5 points in nine of 15 games this season.
- Detroit games have surpassed 42.5 points in seven of 15 chances this season.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 37.7, is 4.8 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The over / under from this contest is 3.7 points lower than the 46.2 these two squads combine to surrender per game in 2021.
- The Seahawks’ games this season feature an average total of 47.0 points, a number 4.5 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 42.5 point total for this game is 3.2 points below the average total of 45.7 points per game in Lions games this season.
Seahawks stats and trends
- Seattle has seven wins against the spread in 15 games this year.
- The Seahawks have covered the difference once this season when they were favored by 7 points or more (twice).
- Seattle’s games this year have reached more than five times 15 times (33.3%).
- The Seahawks scored 20.4 points per game, 5.3 fewer than the Lions surrendered per game (25.7).
- When Seattle scores more than 25.7 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Seahawks accumulate 66.9 fewer yards per game (305.2) than the Lions allow per game (372.1).
- When Seattle has more than 372.1 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Seahawks have 11 awards this season, while the Lions have 16 awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Seattle’s showdown with the Lions.
Lion statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Detroit is 10-5-0 this season.
- So far this season, the Lions have been installed as underdogs by a margin of 7 points or more 10 times and are 8-2 ATS in those contests.
- Detroit has outshined the over / under in 33.3% of its chances this year (five times in 15 games with total set points).
- The Lions score 17.3 points per game, 3.2 less than the surrendering Seahawks (20.5).
- Detroit is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it scores more than 20.5 points.
- The Lions are averaging 70.6 fewer yards per game (314.9) than the Seahawks give up (385.5).
- Detroit is 2-0 against the spread and 0-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 385.5 yards.
- The Lions have turned the ball six more times (20 total) than the Seahawks have forced a loss (14) this season.
Home and road information
- Seattle is 2-5 overall and 3-4 against the spread, at home.
- The Seahawks are winless ATS (0-1) as favorites by 7 points or more at home.
- Seattle has exceeded the total in three of seven home games this season.
- The Seahawks’ home games this season average a total of 46.4 points, 3.9 more than the over / under in this meeting (42.5).
- On the road, Detroit is 5-3 against the spread and 0-7-1 overall.
- Detroit has exceeded the total twice in eight road games this year.
- This season, the Lions’ away games are averaging 44.8 points, 2.3 more than the over / under in this competition (42.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.