For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Buccaneers vs. Falcons Odds
More / less information
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 50.5 points in six of 11 games (54.5%) this season.
- So far this season, 36.4% of Atlanta’s games (11/4) have had more combined points than Sunday’s 50.5 over / under.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 49.6, is 0.9 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 50.5 points that these two squads have combined to allow on average this season is equal to the total in this contest.
- The average total in the Buccaneers’ games this season is 50.8, 0.3 points above Sunday’s total of 50.5.
- In 2020, games involving the Falcons have averaged a total of 47.8 points, 2.7 less than this game’s over / under set.
Buccaneers statistics and trends
- In Tampa Bay’s 11 games this season, he has five wins against the spread.
- This season, the Buccaneers have won ATS in each of their four games as a favorite of 10.5 points or more.
- Tampa Bay’s games this year have exceeded the total six of the 11 chances (54.5%).
- This year, the Buccaneers scored 4.0 more points per game (31.5) than the Falcons gave up (27.5).
- Tampa Bay is 5-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall this season when the team records more than 27.5 points.
- The Buccaneers accumulate 401.7 yards per game, 39.9 yards more than the 361.8 yards the Falcons give per game.
- Tampa Bay is 3-5 against the spread and 6-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 361.8 yards.
- The Buccaneers have turned the ball over 15 times this season, four more turnovers than the Falcons have forced (11).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Tampa Bay’s showdown with the Falcons.
Falcons statistics and trends
- Atlanta is 4-7-0 against Spread this season.
- This season, the Falcons are winless ATS when they enter a game as an underdog of 10.5 points or more.
- Atlanta’s games this year have exceeded the total five of the 11 chances (45.5%).
- The Falcons scored 4.9 fewer points per game (18.1) than the Buccaneers allow (23.0).
- When Atlanta scores more than 23.0 points, it is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Falcons collect just 18.0 fewer yards per game (310.5) than the Buccaneers allow (328.5).
- Atlanta is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when the team totals more than 328.5 yards.
- This season, the Falcons have 18 turnovers, five fewer than the Buccaneers have to take (23).
Home and road information
- Atlanta has a win against the spread, and is 1-4 overall, at home this year.
- Atlanta has batted more than twice in five home games this year.
- This season, the Falcons’ home games are averaging 47.0 points, 3.5 less than the over / under in this competition (50.5).
- In road games, Tampa Bay has just one win against differential and is 3-3 overall.
- This year, in six road games, Tampa Bay has hit more than three times.
- The total average points in the Buccaneers’ away games this season is 51.6 points, 1.1 more than the over / under this outing (50.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.