For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for buccaneers against hawks
More or less information
- Tampa Bay has combined with its opponents to score more than 50.5 points in six of 11 games this season.
- Atlanta has combined with its opponents to score more than 50.5 points in four of 11 games this season.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 49.6, is 0.9 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The total for this game is the same as the average of 50.5 points per game these two teams have combined to drop out this year.
- This season’s Buccaneers games boast an average total of 50.8 points, a number 0.3 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 50.5 over / under in this game is 2.7 points higher than the average total of 47.8 in Falcons games this season.
Buccaneer statistics and trends
- Tampa Bay has five wins against the spread in 11 games this year.
- So far this season, the Buccaneers have been favorites by a margin of 11 points or more four times and are 4-0 ATS in those meetings.
- Tampa Bay’s games this year have exceeded the point total six times 11 times (54.5%).
- The Buccaneers accumulate 4.0 more points per game (31.5) than the Falcons surrender (27.5).
- Tampa Bay is 5-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall in games when scoring more than 27.5 points.
- The Buccaneers are averaging 39.9 more yards per game (401.7) than the Falcons give up per game (361.8).
- In games Tampa Bay produces over 361.8 yards, the team is 3-5 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- This year, the Buccaneers have turned the ball more than 15 times, four more than the Falcons’ findings (11).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Tampa Bay’s showdown with the Falcons.
Falcon statistics and trends
- Atlanta has four wins against the spread in 11 games this year.
- The Falcons have been underdog by 11 points or more once this season and haven’t covered the difference once.
- Atlanta’s games this year have exceeded the total five of the 11 chances (45.5%).
- This year, the Falcons scored 4.9 fewer points per game (18.1) than the Buccaneers gave up (23.0).
- Atlanta is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall as the team scores more than 23.0 points.
- The Falcons are averaging just 18.0 fewer yards per game (310.5) than the Buccaneers give up (328.5).
- When Atlanta has more than 328.5 yards, the team is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Falcons have turned the ball over 18 times, five times less than the Buccaneers have forced turnovers (23).
Home and road information
- Atlanta has a win against Spread, and is 1-4 overall, at home this season.
- Atlanta has exceeded the total twice in five home games this year.
- The total average in the Falcons’ home games this season is 47.0 points, 3.5 less than the over / under this outing (50.5).
- Tampa Bay is 3-3 overall, with just one win against the spread, on the road.
- In three of six road games this season, Tampa Bay has outscored.
- This season, the Buccaneers’ away games are averaging 51.6 points, 1.1 more than the over / under in this competition (50.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.