For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. Panthers
More / less information
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 42.5 points in 10 of 14 games (71.4%) this season.
- So far this season, 50% of Carolina’s games (7/14) have had more points combined than Sunday’s 42.5 over / under.
- Sunday’s total is 6.2 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 48.7 points per game.
- The 44.3 points per game that these two squads have given to the rivals this season are 1.8 more than the 42.5 totals for this tournament.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have scored an average of 50.5 points per game in 2021, 8.0 more than Sunday’s total.
- The 42.5 points over / under this game is 1.6 points below the average total of 44.1 points per game in the Panthers’ games this season.
Buccaneer statistics and trends
- Tampa Bay is 7-7-0 against Spread this season.
- The Buccaneers have been favored by 9.5 points or more seven times this season and are 5-2 ATS in those contests.
- Tampa Bay games this year have reached more than seven times in 14 chances (50%).
- The Buccaneers accumulate 29.3 points per game, 6.9 more than the Panthers give up per outing (22.4).
- When Tampa Bay records more than 22.4 points, it is 7-4 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- The Buccaneers accumulate 402.4 yards per game, 108.0 yards more than the 294.4 that the Panthers give up on the outing.
- In games that Tampa Bay accumulates more than 294.4 yards, the team is 7-6 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
- The Buccaneers have turned the ball over 18 times this season, two more turnovers than the Panthers have forced (16).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Tampa Bay’s showdown with the Panthers.
Panthers stats and trends
- Carolina has played 14 games, with five wins against the spread.
- This season, the Panthers are winless against the spread when they enter a game as an underdog of 9.5 points or more.
- Carolina’s games this season have outshined the over / under 50% of their chances (seven times in 14 games with total set points).
- The Panthers are averaging just 2.5 fewer points per game (19.4) than the Buccaneers allow (21.9).
- Carolina is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall as the team scores more than 21.9 points.
- The Panthers accumulate 25.5 fewer yards per game (308.1) than the Buccaneers give up per outing (333.6).
- Carolina is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when the team produces more than 333.6 yards.
- The Panthers have 24 gifts this season, while the Buccaneers have 25 gifts.
Home and road information
- Carolina has two wins against the spread, and is 2-5 overall at home this year.
- In seven home games this season, Carolina has hit more than three times.
- The Panthers’ average total points in home games this season is 43.9 points, 1.4 more than the over / under from this meeting (42.5).
- Tampa Bay is 4-3 overall, with two wins against the spread, on the road.
- On the road, the Buccaneers have an ATS victory (1-1) as favorites of 9.5 points or more.
- This season, in seven road games, Tampa Bay has exceeded the total three times.
- The Buccaneers’ away games this season average a total of 51.4 points, 8.9 more than the over / under in this competition (42.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.