For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. Panthers
More / less information
- Tampa Bay’s games this season have surpassed 44 points 10 of 14 times.
- Carolina’s games have surpassed 44 points in six of 14 chances this season.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 48.7, is 4.7 points higher than Sunday’s over / under average.
- The over / under from this contest is 0.3 points less than the 44.3 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2021.
- This season’s Buccaneers games boast an average total of 50.5 points, a number 6.5 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 44 point total for this game is 0.1 point below the average total of 44.1 points per game in Panthers games this season.
Buccaneer statistics and trends
- Tampa Bay is 7-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Buccaneers are 5-1 against in their six games as a 10-point or more favorite so far this season.
- Tampa Bay’s games this year have surpassed seven of 14 total set points (50%).
- The Buccaneers accumulate 29.3 points per game, 6.9 more than the Panthers surrender per outing (22.4).
- When Tampa Bay scores more than 22.4 points, it is 7-4 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- The Buccaneers accumulate 108.0 more yards per game (402.4) than the Panthers allow per outing (294.4).
- When Tampa Bay totals more than 294.4 yards, the team is 7-6 against the margin and 10-3 overall.
- This year, the Buccaneers have turned the ball 18 times, two more than the Panthers (16).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Tampa Bay’s showdown with the Panthers.
Panthers stats and trends
- In Carolina’s 14 games this year, she has five wins against differential.
- The Panthers still have to cover the margin this year when they are underdog by 10 points or more.
- Carolina has outshined the over / under 50% of her chances this season (seven times in 14 games with total set points).
- This year, the Panthers scored just 2.5 fewer points per game (19.4) than the Buccaneers allow (21.9).
- When Carolina records more than 21.9 points, she is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Panthers accumulate 25.5 fewer yards per game (308.1) than the Buccaneers give up (333.6).
- In games where Carolina accumulates more than 333.6 yards, the team is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- This year, the Panthers have 24 turnovers, one less than the Buccaneers have to carry (25).
Home and road information
- At home this year, Carolina has two wins against differential and is 2-5 overall.
- In three of seven home games this year, Carolina has exceeded the total.
- The Panthers’ home games this season are averaging 43.9 total points, 0.1 less than the over / under in this competition (44).
- Tampa Bay has two wins against the spread and is 4-3 overall on the road.
- The Buccaneers are undefeated ATS (1-0) as 10-point or more favorites on the road.
- This season, in seven road games, Tampa Bay has hit more than three times.
- This season, the Buccaneers’ away games are averaging 51.4 points, 7.4 more than the over / under in this meeting (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.