For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. Panthers
More / less information
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 41.5 points in 11 of 16 games this season.
- In 43.8% of Carolina’s games this season (7/16), the teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 41.5.
- Sunday’s over / under is 5.8 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 47.3 points per game.
- The over / under from this contest is 2.2 points lower than the 43.7 these two squads combine to surrender per game in 2021.
- This season’s Buccaneers games averaged 49.9 points overall, a number 8.4 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The overall average of 43.7 points per game in Panthers games this season is 2.2 points more than the over / under for this game.
Buccaneers statistics and trends
- In Tampa Bay’s 16 games this season, he has eight wins against the spread.
- The Buccaneers have been favored 8.5 points or more 10 times this season and are 6-4 ATS in those meetings.
- Tampa Bay’s games this year have outshined the plus / minus eight times 16 times (50%).
- The Buccaneers scored 29.4 points per game, 6.7 more than the Panthers surrendered per game (22.7).
- When Tampa Bay records more than 22.7 points, it is 8-5 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- The Buccaneers are averaging 106.3 more yards per game (405.8) than the Panthers allow per outing (299.5).
- When Tampa Bay accumulates more than 299.5 yards, the team is 8-7 against the margin and 12-3 overall.
- The Buccaneers have turned the ball three more times (19 total) than the Panthers have forced a turnover (16) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Tampa Bay’s showdown with the Panthers.
Panthers stats and trends
- Carolina has played 16 games, with five wins against the spread.
- The Panthers have been underdog by 8.5 points or more twice this year and haven’t covered the difference once.
- Carolina’s games this season have exceeded by seven of the 16 total set points (43.8%).
- The Panthers score 3.1 fewer points per game (17.9) than the Buccaneers give up (21.0).
- Carolina is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall in games when she scores more than 21.0 points.
- The Panthers accumulate 34.6 fewer yards per game (297.8) than the Buccaneers allow per outing (332.4).
- In games where Carolina totals more than 332.4 yards, the team is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Panthers have 27 turnovers this season, equal to the Buccaneers’ recoveries.
Home and road information
- At home this season, Tampa Bay is 5-2 against differential and 6-1 overall.
- The Buccaneers are 4-2 ATS as favorites of 8.5 points or more at home.
- In seven home games this year, Tampa Bay has exceeded the total four times.
- The total average points in the Buccaneers’ home games this season is 49.6 points, 8.1 more than the over / under for this contest (41.5).
- Carolina is 3-5 overall and 3-5 against the spread, on the road.
- On the road, the Panthers are undefeated ATS (1-0) as losers of 8.5 points or more.
- This season, in eight road games, Carolina has hit more than four times.
- The Panthers’ away games this season average a total of 43.4 points, 1.9 more than the over / under in this meeting (41.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.