For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. Saints
More / less information
- Tampa Bay has combined with its opponents to score more than 46.5 points in 10 of 13 games this season.
- In 38.5% of New Orleans games this season (5/13), teams combined to score more than 46.5 over / under on Sunday.
- Sunday’s over / under is 8.4 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 54.9 points per game.
- The combined 44.7 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 1.8 less than the 46.5 plus / minus in this contest.
- The average total in the Buccaneers’ games this season is 50.9, 4.4 points above Sunday’s over / under of 46.5.
- In 2021, games involving the Saints averaged a total of 44.3 points, 2.2 less than the over / under set for this game.
Buccaneer statistics and trends
- Tampa Bay has seven wins against the spread in 13 games this season.
- The Buccaneers have been favored by 10.5 points or more five times this season and are 5-0 ATS in those contests.
- Tampa Bay’s games this year have surpassed the total seven of 13 chances (53.8%).
- The Buccaneers score 9.6 more points per game (31.5) than the Saints give up (21.9).
- When Tampa Bay scores more than 21.9 points, it is 7-4 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- The Buccaneers accumulate 410.2 yards per game, 70.7 yards more than the 339.5 the Saints allow per outing.
- Tampa Bay is 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall when the team totals more than 339.5 yards.
- This year, the Buccaneers have 16 turnovers, one less than the Saints have to carry (17).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Tampa Bay’s showdown with the Saints.
Also Read Why did Florida fire Dan Mullen? Explaining the Gators' Coach Change Following Missouri Loss
Statistics and trends of the saints
- New Orleans is 6-7-0 against Spread this season.
- New Orleans’ games this season have exceeded the total six of 13 chances (46.2%).
- The Saints scored just 0.6 more points per game (23.4) than the Buccaneers gave up (22.8).
- When New Orleans scores more than 22.8 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Saints are averaging 23.6 fewer yards per game (319.4) than the Buccaneers give up (343.0).
- New Orleans is 4-3 against the spread and 3-4 overall as the team accumulates more than 343.0 yards.
- The Saints have 16 awards this season, while the Buccaneers have 25 awards.
Home and road information
- Tampa Bay is 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall at home.
- The Buccaneers are undefeated ATS (4-0) as favorites by 10.5 points or more at home.
- This season, in six home games, Tampa Bay has exceeded the total four times.
- The Buccaneers’ home games this season are averaging 50.3 total points, 3.8 more than the over / under in this competition (46.5).
- This year on the road, New Orleans is 4-3 against differential and 4-3 overall.
- This season, in three of seven road games, New Orleans has surpassed the total.
- This season, the Saints’ away games are averaging 43.2 points, 3.3 less than the over / under this outing (46.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.