For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. Saints
More / less information
- Tampa Bay has combined with its opponents to score more than 46.5 points in 10 of 13 games this season.
- In 38.5% of New Orleans games this season (5/13), teams combined to score more than 46.5 over / under on Sunday.
- Sunday’s over / under is 8.4 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 54.9 points per game.
- The combined 44.7 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 1.8 less than the 46.5 plus / minus in this contest.
- The average total in the Buccaneers’ games this season is 50.9, 4.4 points above Sunday’s over / under of 46.5.
- In 2021, games involving the Saints averaged a total of 44.3 points, 2.2 less than the over / under set for this game.
Buccaneer statistics and trends
- Tampa Bay has seven wins against the spread in 13 games this season.
- The Buccaneers have been favored by 10.5 points or more five times this season and are 5-0 ATS in those contests.
- Tampa Bay’s games this year have surpassed the total seven of 13 chances (53.8%).
- The Buccaneers score 9.6 more points per game (31.5) than the Saints give up (21.9).
- When Tampa Bay scores more than 21.9 points, it is 7-4 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- The Buccaneers accumulate 410.2 yards per game, 70.7 yards more than the 339.5 the Saints allow per outing.
- Tampa Bay is 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall when the team totals more than 339.5 yards.
- This year, the Buccaneers have 16 turnovers, one less than the Saints have to carry (17).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Tampa Bay’s showdown with the Saints.
Statistics and trends of the saints
- New Orleans is 6-7-0 against Spread this season.
- New Orleans’ games this season have exceeded the total six of 13 chances (46.2%).
- The Saints scored just 0.6 more points per game (23.4) than the Buccaneers gave up (22.8).
- When New Orleans scores more than 22.8 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Saints are averaging 23.6 fewer yards per game (319.4) than the Buccaneers give up (343.0).
- New Orleans is 4-3 against the spread and 3-4 overall as the team accumulates more than 343.0 yards.
- The Saints have 16 awards this season, while the Buccaneers have 25 awards.
Home and road information
- Tampa Bay is 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall at home.
- The Buccaneers are undefeated ATS (4-0) as favorites by 10.5 points or more at home.
- This season, in six home games, Tampa Bay has exceeded the total four times.
- The Buccaneers’ home games this season are averaging 50.3 total points, 3.8 more than the over / under in this competition (46.5).
- This year on the road, New Orleans is 4-3 against differential and 4-3 overall.
- This season, in three of seven road games, New Orleans has surpassed the total.
- This season, the Saints’ away games are averaging 43.2 points, 3.3 less than the over / under this outing (46.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.