For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. Saints
More or less information
- Tampa Bay’s games this season have surpassed 50 points five of seven times.
- New Orleans games have surpassed 50 points in just one shot this season.
- Sunday’s total is 6.6 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 56.6 points per game.
- The over / under for this contest is 12.2 points above the 37.8 that these two teams combine to allow per game this season.
- This season’s Buccaneers games have an average total of 50.9 points, a number 0.9 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- In 2020, games involving the Saints have averaged a total of 44.3 points, 5.7 less than the over / under game in this game.
Buccaneer statistics and trends
- Tampa Bay has three wins against the spread in seven games this season.
- The Buccaneers have been favored by 5.5 points or more six times this season and are 3-3 ATS in those contests.
- Tampa Bay’s games this year have topped the total four of seven chances (57.1%).
- The Buccaneers score 33.3 points per game, 16.5 more than the Saints give up per game (16.8).
- Tampa Bay is 3-4 against the spread and 6-1 overall in games when scoring more than 16.8 points.
- The Buccaneers accumulate 91.9 more yards per game (423.4) than the Saints give up per outing (331.5).
- When Tampa Bay accumulates more than 331.5 yards, the team is 3-4 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- The Buccaneers have seven gifts this season, while the Saints have 10 gifts.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Tampa Bay’s showdown with the Saints.
Statistics and trends of the saints
- New Orleans has three wins against the spread in six games this season.
- New Orleans’ games this season have exceeded the total two of six chances (33.3%).
- The Saints are averaging just 2.3 more points per game (23.3) than the Buccaneers give up (21.0).
- New Orleans is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it records more than 21.0 points.
- The Saints accumulate 35.4 fewer yards per game (296.7) than the Buccaneers allow (332.1).
- When New Orleans totals over 332.1 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- This season, the Saints have six turnovers, eight fewer than the Buccaneers have to carry (14).
Home and road information
- At home, as underdogs of 5.5 points or more, the Saints are winless ATS (0-1).
- This season, the Saints’ home games are averaging 45.8 points, 4.2 less than the over / under in this contest (50).
- Tampa Bay is winless against the spread, and 2-1 overall, on the road.
- The Buccaneers are winless (0-2) ATS on the road as favorites of 5.5 points or more.
- Tampa Bay has exceeded the total once in three road games this season.
- This season, the Buccaneers’ away games are averaging 52.3 points, 2.3 more than the over / under in this competition (50).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.