For more information on betting and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. rams
Perspectives above or below
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to score 48-plus points in 11 of 19 games this season.
- Los Angeles games have gone above 48 points 10 of 19 times this season.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 57.2, is up 9.2 points from Sunday.
- The total of this contest exceeds by 5.3 points the 42.7 that these two squads add up per game this season.
- Buccaneers games this season boast an average total of 49.4 points, a number 1.4 points higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the Rams have averaged a total of 49.5 points, 1.5 more than the over/under set in this contest.
Buccaneer Stats and Trends
- Tampa Bay has played 17 games, with nine wins against the spread.
- This season, the Buccaneers have a record against the spread of 11-7 in their 18 games as 3-point or better favorites.
- Tampa Bay’s games this year have been more than nine times in 17 opportunities (52.9%).
- This year, the Buccaneers accumulate 8.2 more points per game (30.1) than the Rams give up (21.9).
- Tampa Bay is 9-5 against the spread and 12-2 overall this season when the team scores more than 21.9 points.
- The Buccaneers average 61.0 more yards per game (405.9) than the Rams allow per contest (344.9).
- When Tampa Bay totals more than 344.9 yards, the team is 8-6 against the spread and 12-2 overall.
- This year, the Buccaneers have 19 turnovers, six fewer than the Rams (25).
- click to Sports Betting YES and find the most recent margin, money line and total for Tampa Bay’s matchup with the Rams.
Rams Stats and Trends
- In Los Angeles’ 17 games this season, they have eight wins against the spread.
- This season, the Rams won ATS in their only game as underdogs of 3 points or more.
- Los Angeles games this season have finished on nine of 17 set point totals (52.9%).
- The Rams accumulate 27.1 points per game, 6.3 more than the Buccaneers (20.8).
- Los Angeles is 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall when the team records over 20.8 points.
- The Rams have 40.6 more yards per game (372.1) than the Buccaneers allow (331.5).
- When Los Angeles totals more than 331.5 yards, the team is 8-7 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- This year the Rams have 23 turnovers, six fewer than the Buccaneers (29).
Home and road information
- Tampa Bay is 7-1 overall and 6-2 against the spread at home.
- As 3-point or better favorites at home, the Buccaneers are 6-2 ATS.
- In eight home games this season, Tampa Bay has topped the total five times.
- This season, the Buccaneers’ home games are averaging 48.7 points, 0.7 more than the over/under for this outing (48).
- In road games, Los Angeles is 7-2 overall and 4-5 against the spread.
- The Rams have two ATS (2-4) road wins as underdogs of 3 points or more.
- This year, in five of the nine games on the road, Los Angeles has exceeded the total.
- The Rams’ average point total in road games this season is 49.0 points, 1.0 more than the over/under for this contest (48).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.