For more information on betting and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. rams
Perspectives above or below
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have topped the current total of 48 points in 11 of 19 games this season.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to score 48-plus points in 10 of 19 games this season.
- The combined average points per game for the two teams, 57.2, is 9.2 points higher than on Sunday.
- The combined 42.7 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 5.3 less than the 48 plus/minus for this competition.
- The average total in games for the Buccaneers this season is 49.4, up 1.4 points from 48 on Sunday.
- The over/under 48 points for this game is 1.5 points below the average total of 49.5 points per game in Rams games this season.
Buccaneer Stats and Trends
- Tampa Bay is 9-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Buccaneers have a record against the spread of 11-7 in their 18 games as favorites of 3 points or more so far this season.
- Tampa Bay has hit the over 52.9% of its chances this year (nine times in 17 games totaling set points).
- The Buccaneers accumulate 30.1 points per game, 8.2 more than the Rams per contest (21.9).
- Tampa Bay is 9-5 against the spread and 12-2 overall in games when scoring over 21.9 points.
- The Buccaneers have 405.9 yards per game, 61.0 more yards than the Rams’ 344.9 per game.
- When Tampa Bay racks up more than 344.9 yards, the team is 8-6 against the spread and 12-2 overall.
- The Buccaneers have turned the ball over 19 times this season, six fewer than the Rams have forced (25).
- click to Sports Betting YES and find the most recent margin, money line and total for Tampa Bay’s matchup with the Rams.
Rams Stats and Trends
- Against the spread, Los Angeles is 8-9-0 this season.
- This year, the Rams won ATS in their only game as underdogs of 3 points or more.
- Los Angeles games this season have been correct nine times in 17 chances (52.9%).
- The Rams accumulate 27.1 points per game, 6.3 more than the Buccaneers allow (20.8).
- Los Angeles is 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall in games when posting 20.8+ points.
- The Rams have 40.6 more yards per game (372.1) than the Buccaneers allow (331.5).
- When Los Angeles racks up more than 331.5 yards, the team is 8-7 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- This season the Rams have 23 turnovers, six fewer than the Buccaneers (29).
Home and road information
- Tampa Bay is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall at home this year.
- The Buccaneers are 6-2 ATS as favorites by 3 or more points at home.
- In five of eight home games this season, Tampa Bay has gone to the over.
- The Buccaneers’ average point total in home games this season is 48.7 points, 0.7 more than the over/under for this matchup (48).
- Los Angeles is 4-5 against the spread and 7-2 overall in road games.
- On the road, the Rams have two ATS wins (2-4) as underdogs of 3 points or more.
- In nine road games this year, Los Angeles has topped the total five times.
- This season, the Rams’ road games are averaging 49.0 points, 1.0 more than the over/under for this matchup (48).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.