For more information on betting and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Titans vs. Odds Bengals
Perspectives above or below
- Tennessee’s games this season have topped 46.5 points eight of 17 times.
- Cincinnati and their opponents have combined to score more than 46.5 points in 10 of 20 games this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 51.7, is 5.2 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- These two teams combine to allow 42.9 points per game, 3.6 less than the over/under in this contest.
- The Titans and their rivals have averaged 47.8 points per game in 2021, 1.3 more than Saturday’s total.
- The total of 46.5 in this game is 0.3 points higher than the Bengals’ average total of 46.2 in games this season.
Titans statistics and trends
- In Tennessee’s 17 games this season, they have 10 wins against the spread.
- The Titans are 4-5 ATS in their nine games as 3-point or higher favorites so far this season.
- Tennessee has hit the over 47.1% of its chances this year (eight times in 17 games totaling set points).
- The Titans score just 2.5 more points per game (24.6) than the Bengals allow (22.1).
- When Tennessee scores more than 22.1 points, it’s 8-3 against spread and 10-1 overall.
- The Titans are averaging just 8.3 fewer yards per game (342.5) than the Bengals per start (350.8).
- When Tennessee racks up more than 350.8 yards, the team is 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- The Titans have turned the ball over 25 times this season, four more turnovers than the Bengals have forced (21).
- click to Sports Betting YES and find the most recent margin, money line and total for Tennessee’s matchup with the Bengals.
Bengals stats and trends
- In Cincinnati’s 17 games this year, he has 11 wins against the spread.
- The Bengals have always covered the spread this year when they trail by 3 points or more in six chances.
- Cincinnati’s games this year have eclipsed the over/under in 44.4% of their chances (eight times in 18 games totaling set points).
- The Bengals are averaging 6.3 more points per game (27.1) than the Titans are allowing (20.8).
- Cincinnati is 9-5 against the spread and 9-4 overall when the team scores over 20.8 points.
- The Bengals accumulate 31.7 more yards per game (361.5) than the Titans give up (329.8).
- Cincinnati is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall when the team racks up more than 329.8 yards.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over 21 times, one fewer times than the Titans have forcibly turned the ball over (22).
Home and road information
- Tennessee is 7-2 overall and 6-3 against the spread at home.
- At home, the Titans are 3-3 ATS as favorites by 3 points or more.
- Tennessee has topped the total twice in nine home games this year.
- This season, the Titans’ home games are averaging 47.9 points, 1.4 more than the over/under for this outing (46.5).
- This season away from home, Cincinnati is 7-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- The Bengals have an ATS (1-1) win on the road as underdogs of 3 points or more.
- In nine away games this year, Cincinnati has hit the over twice.
- The Bengals’ average road total this season is 44.9 points, 1.6 fewer than the over/under for this contest (46.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.