For more information on betting and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Titans vs. Odds Bengals
Perspectives above or below
- Tennessee and its opponents have topped the current total of 46.5 points in eight of 17 games (47.1%) this season.
- In 50% of Cincinnati’s games this season (10/20), the teams have combined to score more than Saturday’s over/under 46.5.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 51.7, is 5.2 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.6 points higher than the 42.9 these two teams combine for per game this season.
- The average total in Titans games this season is 47.8, up 1.3 points from Saturday’s 46.5 over or under.
- The Bengals’ average total of 46.2 PPG in games this season is 0.3 points less than the over/under for this game.
Titans statistics and trends
- Tennessee has 10 wins against the spread in 17 games this season.
- The Titans are 4-5 against the spread in their nine games as 3-point or better favorites so far this season.
- Tennessee’s games this year have gone over eight of 17 total set points (47.1%).
- The Titans are amassing 24.6 points per game, comparable to the 22.1 per game allowed by the Bengals.
- Tennessee is 8-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall in games when scoring over 22.1 points.
- The Titans have 342.5 yards per game, just 8.3 shy of the 350.8 the Bengals allow per matchup.
- In games in which Tennessee totals more than 350.8 yards, the team is 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- The Titans have turned the ball over 25 times this season, four more turnovers than the Bengals have forced (21).
- click to Sports Betting YES and find the most recent margin, money line and total for Tennessee’s matchup with the Bengals.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati has 11 wins against the spread in 17 games this year.
- The Bengals have been underdogs by 3 points or more six times this year and have always covered the spread.
- Cincinnati’s games this year have gone over the total eight of 18 times (44.4%).
- The Bengals contributed 27.1 points per game, 6.3 more than the Titans allow (20.8).
- Cincinnati is 9-5 against the spread and 9-4 overall in games when posting 20.8+ points.
- The Bengals are averaging 31.7 more yards per game (361.5) than the Titans allow per game (329.8).
- When Cincinnati racks up more than 329.8 yards, the team is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- This season, the Bengals have 21 turnovers, one fewer than the Titans (22).
Home and road information
- Tennessee is 6-3 against the spread, and 7-2 overall, at home this season.
- This season, as favorites by 3 or more points at home, the Titans are 3-3 ATS.
- This year, in nine home games, Tennessee has hit the over twice.
- The average point total in the Titans’ home games this season is 47.9 points, 1.4 more than the over/under for this outing (46.5).
- Cincinnati is 7-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall on the road.
- On the road, the Bengals have an ATS win (1-1) as underdogs of 3 points or more.
- In nine road games this year, Cincinnati has topped the total twice.
- This season, the Bengals’ away games are averaging 44.9 points, 1.6 fewer than the over/under for this matchup (46.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.