For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Titans vs. Texans
More / less information
- Tennessee and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 43 points in nine of 16 games (56.2%) this season.
- In 43.8% of Houston’s games this season (7/16), teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 43.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 40.3, is 2.7 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 47.1 points per game that these two squads have yielded to rivals this season are 4.1 more than the 43 totals for this tournament.
- This season’s Titans games averaged 48.0 points overall, a number 5.0 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The overall average of 44.4 points per game in Texans games this season is 1.4 points more than the over / under for this game.
Titan stats and trends
- Tennessee has 10 wins against the spread in 16 games this year.
- This season, the Titans are winless against the spread when they enter a game as 10-point or higher favorites.
- This year’s Tennessee games have outscored seven of 16 total set points (43.8%).
- This year, the Titans scored just 2.1 fewer points per game (24.4) than the Texans allow (26.5).
- Tennessee is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall in games when scoring more than 26.5 points.
- The Titans are averaging 44.5 fewer yards per game (338.6) than the Texans allow per game (383.1).
- Tennessee is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 383.1 yards.
- The Titans have 25 awards this season, while the Texans have 25 awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Tennessee’s showdown with the Texans.
Also Read Arizona Cardinals vs. Detroit Lions NFL Week 15 Odds, Plays & Prospects for December 19, 2021
Texan statistics and trends
- In Houston’s 16 games this season, he has seven wins against differential.
- The Texans have been underdog by 10 points or more nine times this year and are 4-5 ATS in those games.
- Houston’s games this year have exceeded 43.8% of their chances (seven times in 16 games with total set points).
- The Texans scored 15.9 points per game, 4.7 fewer than the Titans who gave up (20.6).
- Houston is 7-0 against the spread and 4-3 overall as the team scores more than 20.6 points.
- The Texans accumulate 273.4 yards per game, 55.0 yards less than the 328.4 that the Titans give up.
- Houston is 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall as the team accumulates more than 328.4 yards.
- This season the Texans have turned the ball around 22 times, while the Titans have forced 22 turnovers.
Home and road information
- Houston is 4-4 against the spread and 2-6 overall at home.
- In five of eight home games this season, Houston has exceeded the total.
- The Texans’ home games this season are averaging 43.8 total points, 0.8 more than the over / under this outing (43).
- On the road, Tennessee is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- This season, in five of seven road games, Tennessee has outscored.
- The Titans’ away games this season are averaging 48.2 total points, 5.2 more than the over / under in this competition (43).
Powered by Data Skrive.