For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Titans vs. Texans
More / less information
- Tennessee and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 43 points in nine of 16 games (56.2%) this season.
- In 43.8% of Houston’s games this season (7/16), teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 43.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 40.3, is 2.7 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 47.1 points per game that these two squads have yielded to rivals this season are 4.1 more than the 43 totals for this tournament.
- This season’s Titans games averaged 48.0 points overall, a number 5.0 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The overall average of 44.4 points per game in Texans games this season is 1.4 points more than the over / under for this game.
Titan stats and trends
- Tennessee has 10 wins against the spread in 16 games this year.
- This season, the Titans are winless against the spread when they enter a game as 10-point or higher favorites.
- This year’s Tennessee games have outscored seven of 16 total set points (43.8%).
- This year, the Titans scored just 2.1 fewer points per game (24.4) than the Texans allow (26.5).
- Tennessee is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall in games when scoring more than 26.5 points.
- The Titans are averaging 44.5 fewer yards per game (338.6) than the Texans allow per game (383.1).
- Tennessee is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 383.1 yards.
- The Titans have 25 awards this season, while the Texans have 25 awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Tennessee’s showdown with the Texans.
Texan statistics and trends
- In Houston’s 16 games this season, he has seven wins against differential.
- The Texans have been underdog by 10 points or more nine times this year and are 4-5 ATS in those games.
- Houston’s games this year have exceeded 43.8% of their chances (seven times in 16 games with total set points).
- The Texans scored 15.9 points per game, 4.7 fewer than the Titans who gave up (20.6).
- Houston is 7-0 against the spread and 4-3 overall as the team scores more than 20.6 points.
- The Texans accumulate 273.4 yards per game, 55.0 yards less than the 328.4 that the Titans give up.
- Houston is 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall as the team accumulates more than 328.4 yards.
- This season the Texans have turned the ball around 22 times, while the Titans have forced 22 turnovers.
Home and road information
- Houston is 4-4 against the spread and 2-6 overall at home.
- In five of eight home games this season, Houston has exceeded the total.
- The Texans’ home games this season are averaging 43.8 total points, 0.8 more than the over / under this outing (43).
- On the road, Tennessee is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- This season, in five of seven road games, Tennessee has outscored.
- The Titans’ away games this season are averaging 48.2 total points, 5.2 more than the over / under in this competition (43).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.