For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Titans vs. Texans
More / less information
- Tennessee’s games this season have surpassed 42.5 points nine of 16 times.
- Houston and its opponents have combined to score more than 42.5 points in seven of 16 games this season.
- The two teams combine to average 40.3 points per game, 2.2 less than the total in this contest.
- The 47.1 points per game that these two teams have given up to their opponents this season are 4.6 more than the 42.5 totals for this tournament.
- The Titans and their opponents have scored an average of 48.0 points per game in 2021, 5.5 more than Sunday’s total.
- In 2021, games involving the Texans averaged a total of 44.4 points, 1.9 more than the over / under set in this contest.
Titan stats and trends
- Tennessee is 10-6-0 against Spread this season.
- This year’s Tennessee games have reached more than seven times in 16 chances (43.8%).
- The Titans scored 24.4 points per game, comparable to the 26.5 per outing allowed by the Texans.
- Tennessee is 7-0 against differential and 7-0 overall this season as the team scores more than 26.5 points.
- The Titans accumulate 338.6 yards per game, 44.5 yards less than the 383.1 that the Texans out.
- Tennessee is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 383.1 yards.
- The Titans have 25 turnovers this season, equal to the number of recoveries for the Texans.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Tennessee’s showdown with the Texans.
Texan statistics and trends
- Houston is 7-9-0 against differential this year.
- The Texans have a 3-4 record against the spread in their seven games as an underdog of 10.5 points or more this season.
- Houston’s games this season have outscored seven of 16 total set points (43.8%).
- The Texans are averaging 4.7 fewer points per game (15.9) than the Titans allow (20.6).
- Houston is 7-0 against the spread and 4-3 overall when the team scores more than 20.6 points.
- The Texans accumulate 273.4 yards per game, 55.0 yards less than the 328.4 that the Titans allow.
- When Houston accumulates more than 328.4 yards, the team is 3-2 against the margin and 2-3 overall.
- The Texans have 22 turnovers this season, equal to the Titans’ recoveries.
Home and road information
- Houston is 4-4 against differential, and 2-6 overall, at home this season.
- This year, in eight home games, Houston has exceeded the total five times.
- This season, the Texans’ home games are averaging 43.8 points, 1.3 more than the over / under in this meeting (42.5).
- Tennessee is 4-3 against the spread, and 4-3 overall on the road.
- This season, in five of seven road games, Tennessee has exceeded the total.
- This season, the Titans’ away games are averaging 48.2 points, 5.7 more than the over / under this outing (42.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.