The Jacksonville Jaguars (0-4) are a 4.5-point underdog as they attempt to end a four-game streak in a matchup against the Tennessee Titans (2-2) on Sunday, Oct. 10, 2021, at TIAA Bank Field. The plus / minus is set to 48.5.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds of Titans vs. Jaguars
More or less information
- Tennessee and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 48.5 points in three of four games this season.
- Jacksonville games have surpassed 48.5 points twice this season.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 42.3, is 6.2 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 56.6 points per game that these two teams have given up to their opponents this season are 8.1 more than the 48.5 more / less of this contest.
- This season’s Titans games averaged 49.9 points overall, a number 1.4 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The overall average of 47.0 points per game in Jaguars games this season is 1.5 points less than the over / under for this game.
Titans stats and trends
- Tennessee has covered the spread twice this season.
- This season, the Titans have a win against the spread in two games as a favorite of 4.5 points or more.
- This year’s Tennessee games have reached more than twice on four occasions (50%).
- The Titans are averaging 23.8 points per game, five less than the Jaguars give up per game (28.8).
- The Titans accumulate 24 fewer yards per game (394.5) than the Jaguars allow per game (418.5).
- When Tennessee racks up more than 418.5 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- This year, the Titans have turned the ball around seven times, six more than the Jaguars’ findings (1).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Tennessee’s showdown with the Jaguars.
Jaguar statistics and trends
- Jacksonville has covered the spread once this season.
- The Jaguars have trailed 4.5 points or more three times this season and covered the difference once.
- Jacksonville’s games this season have topped by one of four set point totals (25%).
- The Jaguars accumulate 9.3 fewer points per game (18.5) than the Titans allow (27.8).
- The Jaguars accumulate 36.8 fewer yards per game (321.5) than the Titans allow (358.3).
- When Jacksonville produces more than 358.3 yards, the team is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Jaguars have turned the ball seven more times (9 total) than the Titans have forced a turnover (2) this season.
Home and road information
- This season, the Jaguars’ home games are averaging 48.3 points, 0.2 less than the over / under in this meeting (48.5).
- The Titans are winless ATS (0-1) as favorites of 4.5 points or more on the road.
- The Titans’ average total points in away games this season is 49.3 points, 0.8 more than the over / under in this competition (48.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.