For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Titans vs. Steelers
More / less information
- Tennessee has combined with its opponents to score more than 41.5 points in nine of 13 games this season.
- Pittsburgh’s games have surpassed 41.5 points in eight of 13 chances this season.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 45.8, is 4.3 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 47.1 points per game that these two squads have given to the rivals this season are 5.6 more than the 41.5 totals for this tournament.
- The average total in Titans games this season is 49.1, 7.6 points above Sunday’s total of 41.5.
- The over / under 41.5 points for this game is 2.2 points below the average total of 43.7 points per game in Steelers games this season.
Titan stats and trends
- Against the spread, Tennessee is 8-5-0 this season.
- The Titans are 3-4 ATS when favored by 1.5 points or more this season.
- This year’s Tennessee games have eclipsed at plus / minus seven times 13 times (53.8%).
- This year, the Titans accumulate just 0.1 more points per game (24.9) than the Steelers surrender (24.8).
- Tennessee is 7-0 against differential and 7-0 overall this season when the team has more than 24.8 points.
- The Titans are averaging 24.1 fewer yards per game (347.2) than the Steelers give up per game (371.3).
- In games Tennessee accumulates more than 371.3 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- This year, the Titans have turned the ball over 21 times, eight more than the Steelers’ findings (13).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Tennessee’s showdown with the Steelers.
Steelers stats and trends
- Pittsburgh is 5-8-0 against Spread this season.
- The Steelers are 5-3 ATS record in their eight games when underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- Pittsburgh’s games this year have reached more than six times in 13 chances (46.2%).
- The Steelers scored just 1.4 fewer points per game (20.9) than the Titans allow (22.3).
- When Pittsburgh records more than 22.3 points, it is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Steelers accumulate 329.0 yards per game, just 12.6 fewer than the 341.6 the Titans give up.
- When Pittsburgh racks up more than 341.6 yards, the team is 2-4 against the spread and 3-2-1 overall.
- The Steelers have 15 awards this season, while the Titans have 18 awards.
Home and road information
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread twice at home, and is 4-2-1 overall there this year.
- At home, as losers of 1.5 points or more, the Steelers are winless ATS (0-5).
- In seven home games this season, Pittsburgh has hit more than three times.
- This season, the Steelers’ home games are averaging 42.1 points, 0.6 more than the over / under this outing (41.5).
- This season on the road, Tennessee is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Titans have an ATS victory (1-1) on the road as favorites of 1.5 points or more.
- In five of six road games this year, Tennessee has exceeded the total.
- The Titans’ away games this season are averaging 49.0 total points, 7.5 more than the over / under in this competition (41.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.