For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Texas A&M vs. Ole miss
Over / Under Insights
- Texas A&M has combined with its opponents to score more than 55.5 points just twice this year.
- Ole Miss has combined with her opponents to score more than 55.5 points in five of eight games this season.
- The two teams combine to average 66.4 points per game, 10.9 more than the total in this contest.
- The combined 41.7 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 13.8 less than the 55.5 plus / minus in this contest.
- Aggies’ average total in games this season is 51.1, 4.4 points less than Saturday’s over / under 55.5.
- The total average of 73.3 points per game in Rebels games this season is 17.8 points more than the over / under for this game.
Texas A&M Statistics and Trends
- Texas A&M is 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- So far this season, the Aggies have been favorites by a margin of 2.5 points or more nine times and are 5-4 ATS in those contests.
- This year’s Texas A&M games have exceeded the total three out of 10 opportunities (30%).
- This year, the Aggies scored just 1.6 more points per game (28.6) than the Rebels gave up (27).
- Texas A&M is 5-0 against differential and 5-0 overall in games when it scores more than 27 points.
- The Aggies are averaging 397.4 yards per game, 35.3 yards less than the 432.7 the Rebels give per game.
- In games where Texas A&M accumulates more than 432.7 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- This year, the Aggies have 13 turnovers, four fewer than the Rebels have to carry (17).
- Find the latest moneyline spread and odds for Texas A&M at SISportsbook.
Ole Miss stats and trends
- In Ole Miss’s nine games this year, she has five wins against the spread.
- This year, the Rebels are winless against differential when they enter a game as an underdog of 2.5 points or more.
- Ole Miss’s games this season have exceeded three of eight set points total (37.5%).
- This season the Rebels are averaging 23.1 more points per game (37.8) than the Aggies give up (14.7).
- Ole Miss is 5-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall in games when she scores more than 14.7 points.
- The Rebels accumulate 206.4 more yards per game (524.2) than the Aggies allow per contest (317.8).
- When Ole Miss accumulates more than 317.8 yards, the team is 5-2 against the margin and 7-1 overall.
- This season, the Rebels have six turnovers, seven fewer than the Aggies have to carry (13).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
|Texas A&M||Statistics||Be miss|
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.