Amazon has been celebrating its Spring Sales since April 1 (and until the 13), a sensational occasion to find home automation products on sale / at a good price. Because there is only one thing better than making our home smarter, and that is doing it while spending less money. Therefore, below we show you the best home automation bargains you can find in Amazon’s Spring Deals.
- Amazon Echo Show 5 and Ring Doorbell Wired Bundle: Imagine there’s a knock at the door and you can see who it is without having to get up from the couch. Cool idea, right? Well, that’s possible with this Echo Show 5 and Ring Doorbell Wired pack. Normally it costs 144.98 euros, but it has a juicy discount of 85 euros, so it can be ours for 59.99 euros. A bargain to start home automation in a big way.
Amazon Echo Show 5 (2nd Generation, 2021 release) + Ring Video Doorbell Wired, Compatible with Alexa, Anthracite
- Outdoor Wi-Fi surveillance camera: A very interesting option is this eufy surveillance camera. It has 2K resolution, IP67 resistance and an AI-based presence detection system. In addition, another point is that it does not require a subscription of any kind, since all the content is stored on the microSD (it comes equipped with a 32 GB one) and is processed on the device itself. A good purchase, without a doubt, and more at 69.99 euros.
eufy Outdoor 2K Wi-Fi Surveillance Camera, eufy Security Solo OutdoorCam C24, All-in-one security camera with 2K resolution, spotlight, color night vision, no monthly fees, IP67 waterproofing
- Indoor Wi-Fi Surveillance Camera: if, on the other hand, you don’t want to install a camera outside the house and prefer to install it inside, you can opt for the Tenda CP3. It has FullHD resolution, rotates 360º and pivots 155º vertically, has motion detection and supports microSD cards and the cloud. If you’re concerned about privacy, no problem: the camera has a privacy mode that makes the camera face downwards. It is reduced by 30%, so it stays at 20.98 euros on Amazon and 20.98 euros on PcComponentes.
Tenda WiFi IP Camera Indoor WiFi Surveillance 1080p, Security Dome 360º PTZ Horizontal 365° and Vertical 155°, Bidirectional Audio, Motion Detection, Supports SD Card and Cloud, CP3
- Smart plug compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant: few things are more pleasant than leaving the house, remembering that you have left the living room lamp on and being able to turn it off from your mobile. That is what this smart plug allows us. It is elegant, discreet and compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant. You have it for 13.59 euros.
Smart Plug, Measures Consumption 16A 3680W Wi-Fi Smart Plug, with Remote Control Meross App. Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings. MSS310
- HomeKit-compatible smart plug: If you don’t have Alexa or Google Assistant at home, but have opted for the Apple ecosystem, you can use this plug from EVE. In addition to controlling the devices, it allows access to a history of electrical consumption and a forecast of expenses. It usually costs 40 euros, but it is reduced to 28.99 euros. Not so bad.
Eve Energy – Switchable smart plug, TÜV certified, consumption measurement, schedules, turn devices on and off, without the need for a bridge, Bluetooth/Thread, Homekit
- Recessed smart plug: the two previous models must be put on a built-in socket. It may be that this does not seem optimal to us, in which case we can try this Garza model. Unlike the previous ones, this plug is placed on the wall, replacing the plug that we had on. It is compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant and you can take it home for 17.37 euros.
Garza Smart – Smart Wi-Fi Wall Plug, Recessed, Programmable, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz, With consumption meter, Remote control by app and by Alexa/Google voice, White
- Amazon EchoDot: home automation begins by choosing a voice assistant and one of the best known, most popular and complete is Alexa. The vast majority of home automation products are compatible with Alexa and the cheapest way to have it at home is an Echo Dot. You can opt for the newest model, the 4th Generation Echo Dot (29.99 euros) or the previous model, which is 21.99 euros. They are very good prices, not to think about it too much. You have both on Amazon, but also on MediaMarkt at the same prices, 29.99 euros and 21.99 euros, respectively.
Echo Dot (4th generation) | Smart speaker with Alexa | Anthracite
Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – Smart Speaker with Alexa, Anthracite Fabric
- TP-Link Tapo L510E Bulb: Turning lights on and off with your voice is a one-way street. It’s very comfortable and once you get used to it, going back to the wall switch is even weird. A cheap device to get started in smart lighting is TP-Link Tapo L510E. This model is warm white (not RGB, eye), dimmable and has an E27 thread. A bulb is worth 20 euros, but it is reduced to 9.98 euros on Amazon, but also on PcComponentes, MediaMarkt and FNAC. If you want the RGB, the pack of two is reduced to 22.99 euros.
TP-Link TAPO L510E – Smart LED Light Bulb, WiFi Light Bulb without the need for a Hub, Warm White 2700K, Dimmable, E27, 8.7W/ 806lm, Compatible with Alexa, Echo and Google Home
If you become Amazon Prime, you have a 30-day free trial (after 36 euros per year) to enjoy free fast shipping, priority access to offers, services such as Prime Video, Prime Music and unlimited photo storage. Also, if you are a student, becoming a Prime Student costs half and you have a 90-day trial. You can also try services like Kindle Unlimited or Audible for free for 30 days.
At Xataka Selección we publish the best offers in technology, computing and electronics from the main internet businesses. Prices and availability may change after publication.
You can be up to date and at all times informed of the main offers and news of Xataka Selection on our Telegram channel or on our profiles. TwitterFacebook and Flipboard magazine.
Note: Some of the links posted here are affiliate links. Despite this, none of the items mentioned have been proposed by either the brands or the stores, their introduction being a unique decision of the editorial team.
George is Digismak’s reported cum editor with 13 years of experience in Journalism