Complementing a healthy and balanced lifestyle with the consumption of dandelion tea is the perfect ally to purify the liver and eliminate everything we do not need.
Photo: Image by silviarita on Pixabay / Pixabay
Today everything that brings us closer to live better, gain health Y lose weight, it is well received. Not in vain have all kinds of food and medicinal remedies, which are associated with great therapeutic properties Y no side effects.
The current lifestyle that characterizes the Modern society Y occidental, leaves much to be desired and for years we have been warned about health consequences a long term. So that eating a poor diet, perform little or no physical activity, sleep bad and being stressed all the time, are issues that negatively impact our life and are associated with an increased risk of chronic diseases.
The good news is that the Natural medicine from beyond a fashion and they came to stay. And within the most famous alternatives without a doubt there are the teas and infusions, which depending on the ingredient are associated with great benefits digestive, soothing Y to lose weight.
You probably don’t know but the liver not only intervenes in many vital functions of the body, its optimal functioning plays a essential role in the weightloss. The liver is responsible for filter out toxins and for the same reason it takes care of detoxify the body. Nevertheless various habits as the consumption of fatty food Y fried, processed foods, canned, sausages and the alcohol, are elements that make the liver work extra and it runs out easily.
Of particular note is the role of the liver in weightloss. Since it is essential to ensure the proper functioning of the metabolism Y digestive system, at the same time thanks to his purifying capacity makes it easier to eliminate fats and toxins.
In such a way that it has been verified that liver detox and the weightloss, they have one close relationship. And that is why recently the followers of the alternative medicine Y natural, they are maddened with the goodness of the dandelion tea. Studies show that it helps reverse many effects related with weight gain, including fluid retention, fat accumulation and metabolism.
What is dandelion tea?
For thousands of years the plants Y medicinal herbs are highly appreciated by the human being and thanks to them there are countless remedies typical of traditional medicine.
The dandelion is one of the top rated healing plants, is recognized for the beauty of its typical yellow flower. However it shines even more for its medicinal potential. Scientifically known as taraxacum, the dandelion is a kind of flower belonging to the family asteraceae. It is distinguished by being a herbaceous and perennial plant that grows and develops very easily in temperate climates.
In terms of nutritional content, the dandelion from root to flower, is a very nutritious plant, loaded with vitamins, minerals Y fiber. Dandelion leaves can be eaten cooked or raw and serve as an excellent source of vitamins A, C and K. They also contain vitamin E, folic acid and small amounts of vitamins from complex B. Additionally, dandelion leaves provide a substantial amount of various minerals, including iron, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
Why is weight loss beneficial?
Among the great qualities of dandelion tea it is found to be a caffeine free drink, which drastically reduces stress hormone levels that fatten the belly. It is powerful and works quickly, so that its consumption can trigger lasting changes in the measurements Y body weight.
It turns out that dandelion tea is loaded with compounds that help detoxify the liver, which is energizing and very slimming.
- It is recognized for its ability to fight swellingn, especially the one generated in the abdominal arealy that derives from a poor diet, rich in sugar, refined flours, fats Y sodium.
- Compounds in dandelion tea induce the body to naturally release the excess fluid retention. It has A study, in which the benefits of drink a single cup of dandelion tea, to remove significant amounts by weight of water for the 100% of adults. Experts agree that this diuretic effect is the reason many women experience such dramatic results From overnight.
- Clinical tests have revealed that dandelion tea, stimulates the production of enzymes in the liver that helped to burn fat faster during hours. So every time we drink a cup metabolism skyrockets.
- The dandelion, thanks to its diuretic nature, promotes urination and helps to eliminate excess water from our body. It should be mentioned that urine normally contains a 4% fat, so the more we urinate, the more water and fat we will be losing, therefore it is a magnificent ally of weight loss.
- Dandelion tea is a magnificent regulator of the hormonal levels. Its consumption promotes good balance hunger, thyroid, stress and sleep hormones, all related to body weight.
- It also has a positive effect on insulin levels. When the liver is inactive, insulin levels are lowered and the body accumulate more abdominal fat. In addition, the risk of have diabetes.
- In addition to its wonderful cleansing benefits Y slimming, Korean scientists determined that the dandelion increases immunity and reduces fatigue. Basically, when we get rid of the toxins and other wastes trapped in the body, everything starts to work better.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.