These are some useful tips that the angels have taught me to control the stress levels that overwhelm us and that for this transcendental moment that is lived worldwide can be very useful.
1. Breathe harmoniously. It is important to breathe consciously. Inhale and exhale harmoniously, that is, try to inhale and exhale at the same rate. For example, if you inhale for a count of one to five, exhale for a count of five to one and so on. Do this for five minutes; If you repeat it continuously, it will become a natural action of your body.
2. If a negative thought is causing your anxiety, don’t fight it. Imagine how little by little it vanishes into the air, like a balloon that rises and rises until it disappears from view.
3. Don’t panic. If you are going through a situation caused by the pandemic, such as a job loss, try to be strong. I know this is easier said than done, but letting yourself be controlled by anxiety will only create more confusion and lack of clarity to make good decisions. The great advice is to focus on what you want and not what you don’t have. Despite the global economic problems, there are still people who are making good incomes. Focus on what you want to achieve, how you want to see yourself and you will manifest it more easily than if you have to fight negativity first.
4. Read something positive. The recommendation I received from the angels was to read Psalms and Proverbs from the Bible, but you can also look for a book that carries a positive and hopeful message. Don’t read the news of the day or watch the news before bed at night!
5. If you like flower essences, use essences. Lavender is relaxing and calming.
6. Fill yourself with light. You can do this daily and not just when you feel anxious: every day, imagine that a blue and pink light comes down from the sky that covers you from head to toe and completely floods you inside. You will imagine how a light that radiates those beautiful colors outwards. These colors bring tranquility and harmony.
7. Don’t forget that everything, absolutely everything, is temporary. The storm will pass. Have faith and don’t let fear take advantage.
8. Take an action every day that helps you achieve what you need or want. This helps a lot to lower the level of anxiety, as it is generated largely by the feeling of powerlessness to solve a situation. If you do something every day in order to reach the solution, I assure you that it will help you to have much more control over your stress levels, because you will feel proactive about what is happening instead of waiting for something miraculously to happen.
* Ana Mercedes Rueda is the author of the books “Why Do I Ask and Not Receive?”, “Heaven Speaks to You”, “Why Doesn’t Love Flow In My Life?” and “Forgive and Live the Present with the Help of the Angels” and angelic adviser. http://www.mensajedeangeles.com Email: [email protected]
Digsmak is a news publisher with over 12 years of reporting experiance; and have published in many industry leading publications and news sites.