The Tulane Green Wave (0-1) is highly favored by 44.5 points against the FCS Morgan State Bears on Saturday, September 11, 2021 at Yulman Stadium. The total is 55.5 points for this match.
This article does not include statistics or information on Morgan State, as they did not play any games at the Division I level last season.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Tulane vs. Morgan State
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Spread quotas of the underdog||Total||More than total odds||Below Total Odds|
Over / Under Insights
- Saturday’s total is 20.5 points higher than the two teams’ combined 35 points per game average.
- The over / under from this contest is 15.5 points less than the 71 that these two teams combine to give up per game in 2021.
- La Ola Verde and its opponents have scored an average of 69.5 points per game in 2021, 14 more than Saturday’s total.
Tulane Statistics and Trends
- Last time out, the Green Wave fell short against the Oklahoma Sooners, 40-35. The Green Wave covered the spread as losers of 26.5 points.
- Find the latest odds and place your bet on the Green Wave to cover the spread on SISportsbook.
- The two teams combined to score 75 points, topping the 69.5 points over / under.
- This year, the Green Wave is averaging four more points per game (35) than the Bears surrender (31).
- The Green Wave averages 396 yards per game, just 16 fewer than the 412 the Bears allow per outing.
- The Green Wave has turned the ball three more times (3 total) than the Bears have forced a turnover (0) this season.
Morgan State Statistics and Trends
- Do you think this game will be below the total? Go to SISportsbook for the latest odds and prices, and place your bets.
- The Bears are averaging 40 fewer points per game (0) than the Green Wave (40) allows.
- The Bears accumulate 288 fewer yards per game (142) than the Green Wave allows (430).
- The Bears have turned the ball zero times, twice less than the Green Wave has forced turnovers (2).
Tulane Top Players
- This year, Michael Pratt has accumulated 296 passing yards (296 yards per game) while going 27 of 44 (61.4% completion percentage) and throwing three touchdowns and zero interceptions. He has added 34 rushing yards on 15 carries with a touchdown, averaging 34 yards per game.
- So far this year, Cameron Carroll has rushed for 31 yards on 10 carries (31 ypg). Carroll also helps in the passing game, catching four passes for 19 (19 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Tyrick James has six receptions, leading his team with 93 yards (93 ypg) this season.
- Shae Wyatt has also contributed five receptions for 58 yards this year. He has 58 receiving yards per game.
- This season, Jaetavian Toles has caught two passes for 42 yards, averaging 42 receiving yards per game.
Morgan State Top Players
- Jairus Grissom has made five attempts for a leading 35-yard rushing team (35 yards per game).
- So far this year, Romello Kimbrough has rushed for 12 yards on four carries (12 ypg).
- Thomas Marcus has three receptions and sets the pace for his team with 42 receiving yards (42 ypg).
- David Adeleke has caught two receptions for 34 yards (34 yards per game).
- This season, Jabriel Johnson has caught a pass for 3 yards, averaging 3 receiving yards per game.
Tulane Green Wave vs. Morgan State Bears Game Information
- Game’s Day: Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Game time: 1:00 pm ET
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Stadium: Yulman Stadium
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.