Pac-12 enemies will face off when the Utah Utes (3-2, 0-0 Pac-12) host the No. 18 Arizona State Sun Devils (5-1, 0-0 Pac-12) on Saturday, October 2021 at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Utah is favored by 1 point. A total of 51 points has been established for this matchup.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Utah vs. Arizona State
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
Over / Under Insights
- Utah and its opponents have combined for 51 points just twice this season.
- Arizona State has combined with its opponents to score more than 51 points in one game this season.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 64.1, is 13.1 points higher than Saturday’s over / under.
- The over / under of this contest is 11.8 points higher than the 39.2 that these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- Utes’ games are averaging 49.8 points this season, 1.2 less than Saturday’s over / under.
- The overall average of 52.2 points per game in Sun Devils games this season is 1.2 points more than the over / under for this game.
Utah Statistics and Trends
- So far this season, Utah has a win against Spread.
- The Utes have yet to cover the margin this season when they are favored by 1 point or more three times.
- Utah’s games this year have been outscored by two of four set point totals (50%).
- This year, the Utes scored 14.6 more points per game (30.8) than the Sun Devils gave up (16.2).
- Utah is 1-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall this season when the team records more than 16.2 points.
- The Utes accumulate 91.4 more yards per game (390.4) than the Sun Devils give up per outing (299).
- In games where Utah accumulates more than 299 yards, the team is 1-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Utes have turned the ball eight times this season, one less than the Sun Devils (9) have forced.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Utah at SISportsbook.
Arizona State Statistics and Trends
- Arizona State is 3-2-0 against Spread this season.
- The Sun Devils covered the spread in their only game when they weren’t favorites by 1 point or more.
- This year’s Arizona State games have outscored two of five total set points (40%).
- This year the Sun Devils score 10.3 more points per game (33.3) than the Utes give up (23).
- Arizona State is 3-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when the team records more than 23 points.
- The Sun Devils are averaging 100.8 more yards per game (440.2) than the Utes give up per game (339.4).
- Arizona State is 3-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 339.4 yards.
- This season, the Sun Devils have turned the ball around nine times, two more than Utes’ (7).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
|Utah||Statistics||State of arizona|
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.