The Utah Utes (1-1) are favorites by 8.5 points on Saturday, September 18, 2021 against the San Diego State Aztecs (2-0). This matchup has over / under 44.5 points.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Utah vs San Diego State
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
Over / Under Insights
- Saturday’s total is 17.0 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 61.5 points per game.
- These two teams combine to deliver 33.5 points per game, 11.0 less than the over / under in this contest.
- Utes’ games this season feature a total average of 50.0 points, a number 5.5 points higher than Saturday’s over / under.
- In 2021, the games that involve the Aztecs have averaged a total of 48.3 points, 3.8 more than the total established in this contest.
Utah Statistics and Trends
- The Utes scored 16.5 more points per game (28.5) than the Aztecs gave up (12.0).
- Utah is 0-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when scoring more than 12.0 points.
- The Utes accumulate 395.0 yards per game, 94.0 yards more than the 301.0 that the Aztecs allow per game.
- In games where Utah accumulates more than 301.0 yards, the team is 0-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Utes have four turnovers this season, equal to the Aztecas’ recoveries.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Utah at SISportsbook.
San Diego State Statistics and Trends
- So far this season, San Diego State has a win against Spread.
- This season the Aztecs accumulate 11.5 more points per game (33.0) than the Utes surrender (21.5).
- San Diego State is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team records more than 21.5 points.
- The Aztecs accumulate 89.5 more yards per game (408.5) than the Utes give up per game (319.0).
- In games where San Diego State produces more than 319.0 yards, the team is 1-1 against the margin and 2-0 overall.
- The Aztecs have turned the ball over three times this season, one more loss than the Utes have forced (2).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Utah Top Players
- This year, Charlie Brewer has accumulated 233 passing yards (233.0 yards per game) while accelerating 19 of 27 (70.4% completion percentage) and throws two touchdowns and an interception. He has accumulated 15 rushing yards on four carries, averaging 15.0 yards per game.
- Tavion Thomas has 12 attempts for a total of 107 rushing yards (107.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Micah Bernard has 35 yards on six carries (35.0 ypg). He also has three receptions for 41 yards (41.0 ypg).
- This season, Dalton Kincaid has four receptions and leads the team with 75 yards (75.0 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Solomon Enis has also had four receptions for 62 yards and a touchdown.
- Brant Kuithe has caught three passes for 44 yards, averaging 44.0 yards per game this year.
San Diego State Top Players
- This year, Jordon Brookshire has registered 115 passing yards (115.0 yards per game) while going 7-of-20 (35% completion percentage) and throwing an interception. He has accumulated 15 rushing yards on seven carries with a touchdown, averaging 15.0 yards per game.
- Greg Bell has rushed for a leading 161-yard team on 21 carries (161.0 yards per game) while scoring a touchdown.
- Jordan Byrd has accumulated 48 rushing yards on three carries (48.0 yards per game), with a touchdown on the ground this season. He also has a catch for 18 yards (18.0 per game).
- Kobe Smith has staggered on two passes for a 63-yard team. Average 63.0 yards per game.
- BJ Busbee has tacked 19 yards on two receptions. He’s averaging 19.0 receiving yards per game this year.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.