The UTSA Roadrunners (1-0) host the FCS Lamar Cardinals on Saturday, September 11, 2021 at the Alamodome. Roadrunners are widely favored by 37.5 points in the contest. Total points is set to 64.5 for the game.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
The odds for UTSA vs. The sea
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Spread quotas of the underdog||Total||More than total odds||Below Total Odds|
Over / Under Insights
- The two teams combine to score 84 points per game, 19.5 more than the total in this contest.
- These two teams combine to yield 33 points per game, 31.5 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The average total in Roadrunners games this season is 53.0, 11.5 points down from Saturday’s total of 64.5.
UTSA Statistics and Trends
- In the last game, the Roadrunners beat Illinois Fighting Illini by a score of 37-30. The Road Runners covered the difference as underdogs of 6.5 points.
- Find the latest odds and place bets on the Roadrunners to cover the spread in SISportsbook.
- The two teams combined to score 67 points, achieving more than 53 points over / under.
- This year, the Road Runners scored 34.0 more points per game (37.0) than the Cardinals allow (3.0).
- The Roadrunners accumulate 497.0 more yards per game (497.0) than the Cardinals allow per match (0.0).
- The Roadrunners have lost the ball once this season, one more loss than the Cardinals have forced (0).
Lamar statistics and trends
- Do you think this game will exceed the total? Go to SISportsbook for the latest odds and prices, and place your bets.
- The Cardinals accumulate 17.0 more points per game (47.0) than the Roadrunners surrender (30.0).
- The Cardinals accumulate 21.0 more yards per game (437.0) than the Roadrunners allow (416.0).
- The Cardinals have zero gifts this season, while the Roadrunners have one.
UTSA Top Players
- This season, Frank Harris has accumulated 280 passing yards (280.0 yards per game) while connecting 20 of 32 passes (62.5% completion percentage), with one touchdown and zero interceptions. He has accumulated 33 rushing yards on eight carries (plus a touchdown), averaging 33.0 yards per game.
- Sincere McCormick has had 31 attempts for a leading 117-yard rushing team (117.0 yards per game).
- Brenden Brady has rushed for 67 yards on 11 carries (67.0 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns this year.
- This season, Zakhari Franklin has 10 receptions and leads the team with 155 yards (155.0 per game) while carrying a touchdown.
- Joshua Cephus has tackled 73 yards (on six receptions).
- De’Corian Clark has totaled 43 yards on a catch, averaging 43.0 yards per game.
Lamar’s Top Players
- Chaz Ward has made 15 attempts for a leading 59-yard rushing team (59.0 yards per game) while scoring a touchdown.
- James Jones has rushed for 50 yards on 10 carries (50.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Erik Pizarro has made two passes for a 63-yard team with a touchdown. Average 63.0 yards per game.
- Jack Roe has tacked 42 yards (on reception) and a touchdown.
- This season, Connor Venetis has caught a pass for 38 yards and a touchdown, averaging 38.0 receiving yards per game.
UTSA Roadrunners vs. Lamar Cardinals Game Information
- Game’s Day: Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Game time: 6:00 pm ET
- Television channel: ESPN3
- Location: San antonio, texas
- Stadium: Alamodome
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.