Bettors greatly favor the UTSA Roadrunners (2-0, 0-0 C-USA) when they host the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-1, 0-0 C-USA) on Saturday, September 18. of 2021 in a clash between C-United States rivals at the Alamodome. UTSA is favored by 13 points. The total is 59.5 points for this match.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for UTSA vs. Middle Tennessee
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
Over / Under Insights
- Saturday’s over / under is 18.0 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 77.5 points per game.
- The over / under of this contest is 19.5 points greater than the 40 that these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- Roadrunners games have an average total of 59.0 points this season, 0.5 less than Saturday’s over / under.
- In 2021, games involving the Blue Raiders averaged a total of 54.5 points, 5.0 less than this game’s over / under game.
UTSA Statistics and Trends
- So far this season, UTSA has two wins against the spread.
- The Road Runners covered the margin in their only game when they were favored by 13 points or more.
- The Roadrunners average 45.5 points per game, 20.5 more than the Blue Raiders surrender per outing (25.0).
- UTSA is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when the team records more than 25.0 points.
- The Roadrunners accumulate 133.5 more yards per game (462.0) than the Blue Raiders allow per match (328.5).
- UTSA is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team exceeds 328.5 yards.
- This year, the Roadrunners have one rotation, three fewer than the Blue Raiders have to carry (4).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for UTSA at SISportsbook.
Middle Tennessee statistics and trends
- This season, the Blue Raiders are winless ATS when they enter a game as an underdog of 13 points or more.
- The Blue Raiders accumulate 17.0 more points per game (32.0) than the Roadrunners surrender (15.0).
- The Blue Raiders accumulate 76.5 more yards per game (345.5) than the Roadrunners give up per outing (269.0).
- Middle Tennessee is 0-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team has more than 269.0 yards.
- This year, the Blue Raiders have one rotation, two fewer than the Roadrunners have starting points (3).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
UTSA Top Players
- Frank Harris has thrown for 280 yards completing 62.5% of his passes (20 of 32), with one touchdown and zero interceptions this year (280.0 yards per game). He has also carried the ball eight times for 33 yards and a touchdown, averaging 33.0 yards per game.
- Sincere McCormick has rushed for a 117-yard team on 31 carries (117.0 yards per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Brenden Brady has rushed for 67 yards on 11 carries (67.0 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns this year.
- This season, Zakhari Franklin has 10 receptions for 155 receiving yards (155.0 per game) and a touchdown.
- Joshua Cephus has also added six receptions for 73 yards this year. He averages 73.0 receiving yards per game.
- De’Corian Clark has totaled 43 yards on a catch, averaging 43.0 yards per game.
Middle Tennessee Top Players
- Bailey Hockman has passed for 215 yards completing 77.3% of his throws (17 of 22), with three touchdowns and zero interceptions (215.0 yards per game).
- Frank Peasant has produced 27 yards rushing (27.0 yards per game), a team-high.
- Brad Anderson has rushed for 25 yards on three carries (25.0 yards per game) this year.
- This season Jaylin Lane has four receptions and leads the team with 91 yards (91.0 per game) while hauling in a touchdown.
- CJ Windham has tacked 46 yards on five receptions and a touchdown. He has 46.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- DJ England-Chisolm has 42 receiving yards on two receptions, with one touchdown, averaging 42.0 yards per game.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.