For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Wake Forest vs. Army
Over / Under Insights
- Wake Forest has combined with its opponents to score more than 52.5 points in four of six games this season.
- In 50% of Army games this season (3/6), teams combined to score more than Saturday’s total of 52.5.
- The two teams combine to average 69.7 points per game, 17.2 more than the total in this contest.
- The over / under of this contest is 10.5 points more than the 42 that these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- The average total in Demon Deacons games this season is 63, 10.5 points above Saturday’s total of 52.5.
- In 2021, games involving the Black Knights have averaged a total of 47.5 points, five less than the game above / below this game.
Wake Forest Statistics and Trends
- In Wake Forest’s six games this season, he has three wins against the spread.
- This season, the Demon Deacons have just two ATS wins in five games as a 3-point or more favorite.
- This year’s Wake Forest games have outscored two of six total set points (33.3%).
- This year, the Demon Deacons scored 18.0 more points per game (38.7) than the Black Knights allow (20.7).
- Wake Forest is 3-3 against the spread and 6-0 overall in games when he scores more than 20.7 points.
- The Demon Deacons accumulate 159.8 more yards per game (441.5) than the Black Knights allow per outing (281.7).
- Wake Forest is 3-3 against the spread and 6-0 overall as the team accumulates more than 281.7 yards.
- The Demon Deacons have six turnovers this season, equal to the Black Knights’ carry-ons.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Wake Forest at SISportsbook.
Army statistics and trends
- In Army’s six games this year, he has three wins against the spread.
- The Black Knights have been underdog by 3 points or more twice this season and have covered the difference every time.
- Army has outshined the over / under 50% of their chances this season (three times in six games with total set points).
- This year, the Black Knights accumulate 9.7 more points per game (31) than the Demon Deacons resign (21.3).
- When Army records more than 21.3 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The Black Knights accumulate 367.5 yards per game, 43.7 yards less than the 411.2 that the Demon Deacons allow.
- When Army accumulates more than 411.2 yards, the team is 0-2 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Black Knights have four gifts this season, while the Demon Deacons have 14 gifts.
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.