For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Wake Forest vs. Duke
Over / Under Insights
- Wake Forest and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 69 points in three of seven games this season.
- Duke has combined with his opponents to score more than 69 points in one game this season.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 70.1, is 1.1 points higher than Saturday’s over / under.
- These two teams combine to allow 57.9 points per game, 11.1 less than the over / under in this contest.
- Demon Deacons games are averaging 61.7 points this season, 7.3 less than Saturday’s over / under.
- The total average of 60.9 points per game in the Blue Devils games this season is 8.1 points less than the over / under for this game.
Wake Forest Statistics and Trends
- Wake Forest has four wins against the spread in seven games this year.
- The Demon Deacons have been favored by 16.5 points or more twice this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Wake Forest has exceeded 42.9% of its chances this year (three times in seven games with a total of set points).
- The Demon Deacons accumulate 11.5 more points per game (43.1) than the Blue Devils surrender (31.6).
- When Wake Forest scores more than 31.6 points, it is 4-3 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- The Demon Deacons accumulate 26.3 more yards per game (469.6) than the Blue Devils allow per outing (443.3).
- In games that Wake Forest accumulates more than 443.3 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- This year, the Demon Deacons have six turnovers, four fewer than the Blue Devils have to carry (10).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Wake Forest at SISportsbook.
Duke Statistics and Trends
- Against the spread, Duke is 4-3-0 this year.
- The Blue Devils have yet to cover the difference this season when they are underdog by 16.5 points or more.
- Duke’s games this season have reached more than three times in seven chances (42.9%).
- This year, the Blue Devils score just 0.7 more points per game (27) than the Demon Deacons give up (26.3).
- Duke is 4-1 against the differential and 3-2 overall in games when he has more than 26.3 points.
- The Blue Devils accumulate 34.9 more yards per game (472.3) than the Demon Deacons give up (437.4).
- Duke is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 437.4 yards.
- This season, the Blue Devils have 14 turnovers, two fewer than the Demon Deacons have to carry (16).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.