For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Wake Forest vs. NC State
Over / Under Insights
- Wake Forest and its opponents have combined to score more than 66.5 points in four of nine games this season.
- NC State has yet to combine with its opponents to score more than 66.5 points in one game this season.
- Saturday’s total is 9.3 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 75.8 points per game.
- The combined 43.7 points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 22.8 fewer than the 66.5 totals for this tournament.
- The Demon Deacons and their opponents averaged 64.6 points per game, 1.9 less than Saturday’s total.
- The 66.5 over / under in this game is 12.9 points higher than the average total of 53.6 in Wolf Pack games this season.
Wake Forest Statistics and Trends
- Wake Forest is 5-4-0 against Spread this season.
- This season, the Demon Deacons have a 4-3 record against the spread in their seven games as a favorite of 2.5 points or more.
- This year’s Wake Forest games have exceeded total points 44.4% of their chances (four times in nine games with total set points).
- This year, the Demon Deacons accumulate 28.7 more points per game (44.7) than the wolf pack allows (16.0).
- Wake Forest is 5-4 against the spread and 8-1 overall this season when the team records more than 16.0 points.
- The Demon Deacons accumulate 187.4 more yards per game (508.8) than the wolf pack yields per match (321.4).
- Wake Forest is 5-4 against the spread and 8-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 321.4 yards.
- The Demon Deacons have turned the ball around nine times this season, one less than the wolf pack has forced (10).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Wake Forest at SISportsbook.
North Carolina State Statistics and Trends
- NC State has played nine games, with six wins against the spread.
- The wolf pack covered the spread in their only game when they are underdog by 2.5 points or more.
- This year’s NC State games have exceeded total points 44.4% of their chances (four times in nine games with total set points).
- The Wolf Pack scores 3.4 more points per game (31.1) than the Demon Deacons award (27.7).
- NC State is 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall in games when it scores more than 27.7 points.
- The wolf pack accumulates 21.2 fewer yards per game (414.7) than the Demon Deacons allow (435.9).
- NC State is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall as the team accumulates more than 435.9 yards.
- The Wolf Pack has seven gifts this season, while the Demon Deacons have 18 gifts.
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
|Wake Forest||Statistics||NC State|
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.