Delicious cinnamon and honey tea, helps improve digestion, accelerates metabolism and strengthens the immune system.
Foto: Ngo Trong An / Pexels
Complement a balanced diet with the usual intake of natural drinks, is a habit that is related to extraordinary benefits to health. The liquids that integrate the use of medicinal spices draw special attention, since they are considered super foods that contribute diverse medicinal properties. Without a doubt the cinnamon, is one of the most famous and therapeutic that we have on hand, in principle for its featured culinary uses and also for his unmatched composition that makes her a highly curative ingredient.
Between the great benefits of cinnamon is its immense versatility, which gives rise to numerous preparations that enhance health, are a good ally in the prevention of diseases and especially of great help to lose weight naturally. The cinnamon tea is one of the most popular options, which is why in recent months various health and wellness trends recommend its consumption.
At first cinnamon tea is one of the most recommended drinks to keep the body warm and in good condition, when the temperatures are low. At the same time it has A study from Universidad Baqiyatallah (Iran), which endorses the benefits of cinnamon tea as a good remedy to fight various infections caused by Virus and bacteria.
About the benefits of cinnamon tea:
- The cinnamon is a good ally for promote weight loss, thanks to its benefits for speed up metabolism and thus favors burning fat. At the same time, there are references such as This studio, in which the virtues of the consumption of cinnamon tea for produce thermogenesis, which consists of an effect that general heat in the body and affects the adipose tissuess, especially in areas like the abdomen, neck and legs.
- There is also another research work from Oklahoma State University, in which they are also related as slimming benefits, other healing properties of cinnamon; as is the specific case of their ability to reduce high levels of glucose and cholesterol in the blood. Too much sugar in the bloodstream has been shown to complicate vascular circulation, which can affect oxygenation and the functioning of vital organs. The truth is that some of the consequences of this process are the obesity and diabetes.
- We cannot forget about immense medicinal power of honey, is considered one of the healthiest foods on the planet. It stands out for its properties antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, honey strengthens all organs and systems and it is a great ally to fight free radicals, oxidative stress and therefore various chronic diseases.
- Cinnamon and honey tea is considered a great natural remedy for improve digestion, it is of great help for prevent and eliminate stomach disordersIt’s like indigestion, excess gas, bloating and inflammation.
How to prepare cinnamon and honey tea?
- 500 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- In a small pot, bring the water to a boil, when it reaches a boil add the ground cinnamon and branch, dissolve the honey. Cook over a very low heat for 2 minutes.
- Cover the infusion and rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve and add the juice of half a lemon, freshly squeezed.
- Consumption indications: Consider drinking a cup on an empty stomach and a cup later throughout the day before each meal.
Digsmak is a news publisher with over 12 years of reporting experiance; and have published in many industry leading publications and news sites.