For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Washington vs. Giants
More / less information
- Washington has combined with its opponents to score more than 37.5 points in 10 of 16 games this season.
- In 56.2% of New York’s games this season (9/16), teams combined to score more than the 37.5 over / under on Sunday.
- Sunday’s over / under is 2.2 points higher than the two teams’ combined average of 35.3 points per game.
- These two teams yield a combined total of 51.3 points per game, 13.8 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The soccer team and its opponents have scored an average of 46.2 points per game in 2021, 8.7 more than Sunday’s total.
- In 2021, games involving the Giants have averaged a total of 44.8 points, 7.3 more than the total established in this contest.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- In Washington’s 16 games this season, he has six wins against differential.
- Washington’s games this year have exceeded the total seven of 16 chances (43.8%).
- The soccer team scored 19.6 points per game, 5.0 less than the Giants allow per game (24.6).
- Washington is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall in games when recording more than 24.6 points.
- The football team averages 323.6 yards per game, 33.1 yards less than the 356.7 the Giants allow per contest.
- Washington is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when the team passes 356.7 yards.
- The soccer team has delivered the ball twice more (24 total) than the Giants have forced a loss (22) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total of Washington’s matchup with the Giants.
Statistics and trends of the giants
- In New York’s 16 games this season, he has six wins against differential.
- The Giants have covered the difference twice this season when they are under 7 points or more (eight times).
- New York’s games this season have outshined the over / under 31.2% of their chances (five times in 16 games with total set points).
- This season, the Giants scored 11.0 fewer points per game (15.7) than the football team gave up (26.7).
- New York is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall as the team scores more than 26.7 points.
- The Giants are averaging 293.9 yards per game, 76.8 yards less than the 370.7 the soccer team gives up.
- In games where New York produces more than 370.7 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Giants have turned the ball around 27 times this season, 11 more turnovers than the soccer team has forced (16).
Home and road information
- New York is 3-4 overall and 3-4 against differential at home.
- This year, in seven home games, New York has not exceeded the total.
- The Giants’ home games this season are averaging 45.1 total points, 7.6 more than the over / under this outing (37.5).
- Washington is 3-5 overall and 3-5 against the spread on the road.
- This season, in five of eight road games, Washington has outscored.
- This season, the soccer team’s away games averaged 45.4 points, 7.9 more than the over / under in this confrontation (37.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.