The Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-1) will attempt to prove the punters wrong when they face the Washington Huskies (0-2) on Saturday, September 18, 2021 as an overwhelming 17-point underdog. The total points of the contest is 58.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Washington vs. Arkansas State
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
Over / Under Insights
- Saturday’s total is 4.5 points higher than the two teams’ combined average of 53.5 points per game.
- The 60 points per game that these two squads have allowed their opponents to score this season is 2.0 more than the 58 plus / minus this season.
- The Huskies’ games are averaging 47.5 points this season, 10.5 less than Saturday’s over / under.
- The over / under 58 points for this game is 6.5 points below the average total of 64.5 points per game in Red Wolves games this season.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- The Huskies accumulate 8.5 points per game, 29.5 less than the Red Wolves surrender by competition (38.0).
- The Huskies accumulate 192.0 fewer yards per game (317.0), than the Red Wolves give up per game (509.0).
- The Huskies have four gifts this season, while the Red Wolves have four gifts.
- Find the latest moneyline spread and odds for Washington at SISportsbook.
Arkansas State Statistics and Trends
- This season the Red Wolves accumulate 23.0 more points per game (45.0) than the Huskies surrender (22.0).
- Arkansas State is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team records more than 22.0 points.
- The Red Wolves accumulate 287.0 more yards per game (596.5) than the Huskies allow (309.5).
- In games where Arkansas State accumulates more than 309.5 yards, the team is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Red Wolves have turned the ball over once this season, one more loss than the Huskies have forced (0).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Washington Top Players
- This season, Dylan Morris has recorded 226 passing yards (226.0 yards per game) completing 27 of 46 passes (58.7% completion percentage), with zero touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Richard Newton has rushed 62 yards on 17 carries (62.0 yards per game) and zero touchdowns. He also has 23 receiving yards on four receptions (23.0 yards per game).
- Giles Jackson has rushed for 19 yards on two carries (19.0 yards per game) this year.
- This season, Cade Otton has eight receptions and leads the team with 82 yards (82.0 per game).
- Taj Davis has caught six receptions for 59 yards (59.0 yards per game).
- This season, Cameron Davis is averaging 29.0 yards per game, with three receptions for 29 yards.
Arkansas State Top Players
- This season, James Blackman has registered 169 passing yards (169.0 yards per game) while connecting 16 of 26 passes (61.5% completion percentage). He has added 22 rushing yards on seven carries, averaging 22.0 yards per game.
- Alan Lamar has produced 67 yards rushing (67.0 per game), the team’s best, and a touchdown.
- Marcel Murray has 63 yards on seven carries (63.0 ypg).
- This season, Corey Rucker has nine receptions and leads the team with 138 yards (138.0 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- This year’s Te’vailable Hunt stat line shows six receptions for 96 yards and one touchdown. He averages 96.0 receiving yards per game.
- Jeff Foreman totaled 55 yards on five receptions, averaging 55.0 yards per game.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.